Engage your clients
Video marketing is a valuable way of communicating your key messages and enabling clients to discover what makes your Firm or Chambers unique.
Video marketing is fast becoming an accepted norm to allow lawyers, solicitors, barristers and mediators to build clear, focused and easily identifiable brands that attract new clients. More and more people are choosing video as their preferred means of learning about companies and services – and we know the legal sector is no exception.
Did you know?
- 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service by watching a brand’s video
- Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service
A powerful tool to promote almost anything
Videos are hugely versatile and thanks to changes in technology, they are also much easier to produce and more cost effective than you might think. You can use videos to communicate a wide variety of key messages: your services, testimonials, explain facts, important legal changes etc, as well as bring your talented legal team to life.
Build trust in your Firm
Historically, lawyers have sometimes been seen as aloof and unapproachable. Video marketing allows you to cut through all that – to break down those barriers and help people get to know you, your Firm or your Practice.
- Introductory videos give prospective clients an overview of your expertise and why they should trust you or your team with their legal issues, above all others.
- Video biographies and interviews with key Partners can be an engaging way of putting a face to your fee earners – highlighting your firm’s personal expertise against the backdrop of deregulation.
- Client testimonials and reviews remain as important today as they always have been. Particularly in the legal sector where trust is paramount, video testimonials allow you to engage your audience, demonstrating what you have delivered and the difference it has made to previous clients.
Demonstrate your expertise
Using explainer videos, you can communicate the key aspects of a particular legal service or process in a way that your audience can understand. You can also use videos to talk about industry changes which might affect your clients, or interview members of your team on their key areas of knowledge. Videos can present this expertise in a much more engaging way than a written blog or article.
Address commonly asked questions
The legal sector can be a frightening place for potential clients. You can use FAQ videos to answer the most commonly answered questions, such as:
- Key stages of particular legal processes
- Terminology and jargon being used
- Payment structures and ways of working
- How to get the best out of your solicitor
- Sources of support for victims and those in difficult circumstances
Answering these kinds of questions in videos can put your prospective clients’ minds at rest. They show that you care and encourage them to pick up the phone and contact you.
Inject humour and personality
Animated videos can use characters to capture your audience’s attention and communicate your key messages. In a legal world that can be filled with jargon and complexity, we can use animation to allow you to open up and become more consumer-friendly – catering to the post deregulation audience.
With video marketing offering so many opportunities and increasingly dominating the media space, we can help you design and deliver an effective video marketing strategy for your Firm or Chambers.
Contact us by either completing the form below or call us on 0118 380 5980 for your free consultation.