Orion Legal Marketing Terms and Conditions
1. Information about the Organisation
- This website is owned by Rachel Tombs trading as Orion Legal Marketing which is a sole trader business and whose place of business is 23 Clarendon Rise, Tilehurst, Reading, Berkshire RG31 6XX. VAT Registration No. 294 6986 31
- References to ‘we’, ‘our’ or ‘us’ refer to Orion Legal Marketing as well.
- References to ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- Access to your information and corrections/changes
- If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our website.
2. Service availability
- While we shall endeavour to make this site available at all times, we will not be liable if, for any reason, the site is unavailable for any period of time.
- Access to this site may be suspended at any time without prior notice being given.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- We are not liable for any damages arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using the site.
- The materials on this site comprise general information and opinion; they do not constitute legal or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser for legal or other advice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- This site offers links to other sites thereby enabling you to leave this site and go directly to the linked site. We are not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link in a linked site. We are not responsible for any transmission received from any linked site. The links are provided to assist visitors to the our website and the inclusion of a link does not imply that we endorse or have approved the linked site.
- It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- If you enter your personal data on this website for any purpose you warrant that such information is true and accurate. You agree not to impersonate another person, use a false name and information or to use a name and information which you are not authorised to use.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- If you are dissatisfied in how we have dealt with a complaint you can refer the matter to the European Online Dispute Resolution platform using the following link: ://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage