How is your website perceived by visitors?
Do the colours, language and images portray you correctly? We can use psychological web-designing principles to analyse your site, improve the visitor experience and boost conversion rates.
You will often see reports on how efficient your Law Firm, Mediation Practice or Chambers website is – these reports will be full of technical information such as broken links, meta tags etc. which can all help you modify your site to make it perform better.However, one area these reports often omit is how your website is perceived emotionally by your target visitors. There is no point having a beautifully crafted website if the design or languages used does not appeal to your ideal client, or even worse, puts them off. You need to design your website from a visitor’s eye so that it resonates and has a positive influence on them.
With the help of an experienced website psychologist, we can produce a tailored report that not only looks at the technical aspects of your website but also analyses the psychology behind it, and offers suggestions to help improve user engagement and boost conversion rates.
By incorporating a number of basic psychological web-designing principles you can instantly establish trust and confidence in your website visitors and differentiate you from the competition.
Some of the elements that are covered in the report can be found below:
- Technical – Keyword review, Accessibility, Meta Tags, Mobile, Page Load Time, and Broken Links etc. are all covered and explained in plain English.
- Content – From tone of voice to the types of language used, content has a dramatic effect on how appealing your website is to a visitor. Visual content is often overlooked even though it is proven to be more memorable.
- Colour, fonts and space – Websites often reflect the colours of a firm’s brand, however determining the best possible combination of these colours, the typeface used and how your content is spaced out can make your site much more welcoming to your visitor.
- Signs of Trust – There are a number of elements that can be incorporated into your firms’ website to help establish trust.
- Target visitor – Is it obvious to a visitor on your website through the content and visual elements that this it the right website for them and provides the benefits they require?
- Navigation – Is the information on your website easy to find and are you using the right terms to help a visitor on their journey?
Drive traffic to your website and new enquiries into your Law Firm, Mediation Practice or Chambers with our website conversion reports.for an example of our typical comprehensive reports.
Contact us by either completing the form below or call us on 0118 380 5980 for your free consultation.