Deliver an exceptional client experience
Do your clients truly experience the high levels of service that you expect, all the time? We can find out.
Although you probably know the internal workings of your Law Firm or Barristers Chambers better than anyone, sometimes it’s impossible to put yourself into the objective, impartial position of looking at your practice from the outside. Often, you need a trusted external perspective to help you evaluate what works well and what growth opportunities are being missed. For example:
- How good are your staff at cross-referring work between departments and at keeping client data up-to-date?
- Are your front-of-house staff capturing the right information from clients to allow you to measure the return on investment from your marketing activities?
- Do your fee earners have the confidence and required skill-set to attract and win new clients?
- Do your team members understand that they all have a vital role to play in the success of your Law Firm or Barristers Chambers?
We can help
Our mystery shopping team will perform a full audit of your services. We will approach your Law Firm or Barristers Chambers with a ‘new enquiry’ and report back to you on our experience. We will note every aspect of the service provided, including how phones or emails were answered and what was said by each of your staff during our experience.
Our eye for detail goes one step further though. As part of our mystery shopping experience, we won’t just report on what your staff say or do. We’ll report on how it makes us feel as a client. Do we trust your team? Do we feel comfortable in the environment of your office? What does your office tell us about your Legal Practice? Do we feel that we want to work with you again or recommend you to others? Word of mouth referrals are still one of the most powerful forms of marketing. Investing in getting your clients’ experience right will put you one step ahead of your competitors, ensuring that clients see you as their legal expert of choice, returning to you time and time again.
Train your team to succeed
Once we have completed our mystery shop and delivered our report, we will work with you to identify and address any gaps. This could include providing training to increase staff confidence in key areas of:
- Cross-selling the different legal services that you offer
- Effective Communication Skills – particularly when communicating on the telephone and by email
- Personal Impact and Body Language – to help put clients at ease
- Building Relationships – to develop trust with clients in the long-term
Put the right marketing tools in place to deliver the experience you want
We will work with you to pinpoint the reasons why your existing marketing efforts haven’t generated the returns you had hoped for. Our support could include:
- Redesigning key stationery such as your letterheads, business cards, leaflets and brochures to guarantee a consistent, professional message
- Updating your office environment and signage to reflect the right image
- Developing a new email newsletter, allowing you to communicate regularly with clients
- Designing a client experience survey that enables vital feedback to be captured on an ongoing basis
Some Law Firms and Barristers Chambers assume that what they deliver is enough. But to overcome the challenge of increased competition in a post-deregulation world, the most successful firms look at how they deliver their services. Adopting a client-focused approach that puts your clients’ experience first will help to secure the long-term success of your Legal Practice.