Copywriting & Content Marketing
Legal blogs, articles, downloads and newsletters are all highly effective and can be used to demonstrate your knowledge and skills.
Legal Copywriting Services
As a Law Firm, Barristers Chambers or Mediation practice, you will know that communicating the right message really matters. The written word can be a powerful tool to help prospective clients learn more about you, why they should use your services and deepen your relationship with existing clients too. We provide legal services copywriting for your website, blogs, articles and downloads written by experienced legal content writers in a style that suits your firm and at a level appropriate level for your chosen audience. With legal experts in our team, namely ex-solicitors/barristers we can create copy for a wide variety of practice areas including Employment, Family, Property, Corporate, Commercial, Litigation, Mediation, Wills and Probate.
Legal SEO Writers
Using a legal SEO writer is important to make sure you are using the right key phrases in your content to attract your target audience to your website. Our Legal website SEO writers will identify the most commonly searches for keywords relevant to your legal practice and subtly incorporate them into your website and blogs. Our effective Search Engine Optimisation should generate more traffic to your website, by your ideal prospective clients, resulting in more leads that you can convert to clients.
Legal Content Writers
It is vital to use the best legal content writers to make sure your content is technically correct and engaging. It takes a high degree of legal and marketing expertise to draft compelling legal content and our legal copywriters both understand the law and also how to articulate the key messages so that your copy resonates with your target audience and establishes you as a legal authority.
Examples of content we can create include:
- Websites – The copy on your legal website need to do numerous things simultaneously. Attract the right audience through Search Engine Optimisation, articulate your legal offering to instantly make a powerful first impression and clearly position you ahead of your competition. Our expert legal copywriters will research your ideal target clients, take time to understand the unique attributes of your practice and draft high-quality copy that highlights your expertise and builds up that all-important know, like and trust factor.
- Blogs – Combining their legal and marketing expertise our copywriters possess a high level of technical knowledge to ensure your blog will be optimised for search engines, and we also help you come up content ideas, delivering copy that is both regular and consistent in style.
- eBooks – eBooks provide an opportunity to delve deeper into a variety of legal subjects and allow you to demonstrate more of your expertise. eBooks can also act as a useful reference document that prospective clients can refer to, providing accessible, educational information and positioning you as their future legal expert of choice.
- Download magnets and guides – These materials give prospective clients the opportunity to uncover further detail about a subject without having to leave your website. Our team of legal marketing copywriters can create a range of engaging, easy-to-read download documents that will re-enforce your expertise and provide value to your website visitors. .
- Social media creation – These materials give prospective clients the opportunity to uncover further detail about a subject without having to leave your website. Our team of legal marketing copywriters can create a range of engaging, easy-to-read download documents that will re-enforce your expertise and provide value to your website visitors.
- E-marketing – Online bulletins, newsletter and alerts are all ways to keep ongoing touch points with your clients and prospects so that they feel valued and informed. We are experts in legal newsletter template creation and email marketing of legal content.
Legal content for all of your marketing materials
High-quality content isn’t just important for your website or online platforms. Whether you are a Sole Practitioner, a small to medium-sized Law Firm, a Barrister or Mediator, every word and image that relates to your practice needs to be consistent. With our keen eye for detail, we will ensure that all of your marketing communications work together to reinforce your position as the first legal expert of choice. This could include, among other things:
Law firm/chambers/mediation practice brochure design
Legal leaflet designs
Legal press releases
Legal marketing articles
Advertising for legal services
We will even review your letterhead, opening and closing letters, email signatures and internal communications to ensure that they all work together to support your practice’s unique image, culture, history and values.
With our combined 100 years’ in-house legal and business development experience, we can help you to become an authority within your sector.
Contact us by either completing the form below or call us on 0118 380 5980 for your free consultation.