Explain almost anything using whiteboard videos
Our video marketing experts transform the complex world of legal matters into personable, accessible animation which is simple and effective.
Whiteboard videos for legal firms
Videos for lawyers, solicitors, barristers and mediators are a powerful tool to promote almost anything: your services and testimonials, to explain facts or important legal changes etc; and in your potential client’s eyes, they help to bring your talented legal team to life.
Did you know?
- 95% of people have watched an explainer video to learn more about a product or service
- 81% of people have been convinced to buy a product or service after watching a business’ video
- Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather watch a video to learn about a product or service
Using the hand drawing style (by that we mean the digital imitation of a real hand drawing or writing on a whiteboard), you can answer a prospective client’s burning question about your legal services – demonstrating why they should choose your Legal Practice above all others. Whiteboard videos enable you to reach out to a potential client in a personal, convenient way, while building upon that all-important know, like and trust factor for your Law Firm or Barristers Chambers.
Helping clients to learn about you
The reason that bespoke whiteboard videos are so effective is because most people visit your website to learn; to find out more about your legal services.
- Visual learners love anything visual and will happily watch your video right through to the end, retaining more of your message than if they had read it as text.
- With the right script and a professional voiceover, auditory learners will enjoy listening to your video and hearing your key messages.
Answering questions and building trust
With our extensive legal marketing expertise, we know what works when it comes to videos – and what doesn’t. We draft the right script, honing in on your key message and using clear and simple language to communicate them. Avoiding legal jargon is vital and we can help you to match what you want to say with what your potential clients need to hear.
Adding value with voice overs
Why use voiceovers? Whiteboard animations without sound can work, but they will only appeal to visual learners. Recording a voice over:
- delivers a multisensory experience for your prospective clients
- appeals to both visual and auditory learners
- adds interest – keeping your audience’s attention for the entire length of the video
- demonstrates your Legal Firm’s style and your brand personality
We can source the best professional voice over artist for your unique video, ensuring that your key message is communicated in the right way.
Don’t you wish you could use video on your website and your social media but your team of lawyers just don’t want to be featured in any videos?
These cost-effective videos that can be branded with your logo and contact details for £250 plus VAT are the answer.
Did you know?
YouTube is the second most popular website in the world (after Google), with over one billion users spending an average of 8 minutes on the site per day, viewing over 4 pages – Source: Alexa, YouTube
Production and delivery to enhance your SEO
We can manage your entire whiteboard video project from the initial ideas stage right through to helping you publish it on YouTube, your website and your social media pages.
Once the video is complete, getting it online is key to maximising your success. The right legal keywords and video placement can significantly improve your search engine optimisation. Videos increase the time visitors spend on your website pages – an important factor in the Google algorithm, as it indicates you are providing quality content which people want to spend time on.
Whatever your budget, we can use our legal marketing expertise to meet your needs and ensure that your whiteboard video strengthens your brand and helps you to attract new clients.
Contact us by either completing the form below or call us on 0118 380 5980 for your free consultation.